Goodbye summer dress.
Hello winter cardigan. I'm psyching myself up because this summer weather can't last much longer. The realist in me suspects I'm going to wake up in a snow bank this weekend. In the meantime, some goals for this week:
1. Finish another sweater design
2. Figure out how to motivate myself to write up these designs. Math. Columns. Measurements. Zzzzzz.
3. Finish this book
4. Learn to take better pictures (unfinished wood and sunlight glare that we have here = BAD.)
4. Go to a corn maze with small children. Leave corn maze without raising my voice once.
5. Limit myself to two blackmail threats per child per day (as in, if you don't eat some dinner you can't wear your viking helmet for your school picture next week.)
5. Drag out all the winter woolies and store all those cute summer blouses...switching a dress for a cardigan isn't really a reason to pat yourself on the back, Pinkster. UGH, I do not LIKE green eggs and pulling out musty clothes and washing them, kvetch, kvetch.